Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rolling Into 2013

Happy New Year! I hope your holidays were both fun and stress-free (if that's even possible). 

I wanted to do a post about what I'm looking forward to for Ian in the next year, but I ended up going back and looking at past posts - reliving the ups and the downs. Here's what I thought were a few of the highlights of 2012:


Happy One Year of Blogging to me! I wasn't 100% sure I'd be able to keep up with it when I first started, but it's been fun - and even helpful - for me.

Who knows what 2013 will bring for Ian and the rest of our family, but here are a few things on my radar for the next year:
  • Completing Ian's IEP for Kindergarten in Spring
  • Ian's 5th birthday in June - we're going to try a party with friends this year
  • Ian starting Kindergarten at a new school in September
I hope 2013 brings more independence and progress for Ian. He's come so far this past year, and I'm so excited to see where another year will take him.







No comments:

Post a Comment